Communicative Business English is perfect for all students interested in improving their skills outside the classroom.
This course will prepare you to enter the workforce with the communicative skills you need. You will have the opportunity to develop your English skills right from the Elementary to the Upper Intermediate level while navigating real-world business scenarios. These include role-plays, vocabulary building, formal and informal communicative skills, networking strategies, presentations and business correspondence, making you a confident and competent global professional.
- Condensed timetable - study 2.5 days per week to make the most of your time.
- Improve your ability to 'think in English'.
- Practical applications for the workplace and everyday life.
- Learn to control and direct conversations.
- Develop a range of language skills for meetings, teamwork, networking and conflict resolution.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Intercultural competence
- A deep understanding of grammatical structures
- A broad, professional vocabulary
- Presentation skills
- Business correspondence
- Handling conflict in the workplace