Juniors will practise language structures with qualified and experienced teachers in a friendly environment through activities such as singing, games, role plays and group discussions which are sure to make their time studying fun and exciting.
On arrival at English Unlimited, juniors will be greeted, tested for their level of English, and then assigned a teacher.
They will then receive a full orientation to the college and Sydney in a presentation, which parents/guardians are welcome to join. As part of this presentation, juniors will be given the materials appropriate to their level of English according to the results of the test. Based on these tests, the Academic Manager will allocate a level best suited to their English proficiency.
- To build confidence and develop a passion for learning English.
- To practise all macro skills (reading, writing, listening and speaking) including functional grammar, lexis and register.
- To improve communicative skills in general with a focus on the development of speaking skills.
- To learn more about Australian culture and customs.
- To enable learners to feel comfortable studying in a global context
|1st Lesson||09:00 - 09:55|
|2nd Lesson||10:05 - 11:00|
|3rd Lesson||11:10 - 12:05|
|4th Lesson||12:15 - 13:10|
|Lunch Time||01:10 - 01:45|
|Activities (Combo & Exclusive Packages)||2 afternoons: 13:45 - 16:30
Friday: 09:00 - 16:30
- Minimum age of entry is 9 years and maximum age of entry is 15 years.
- No minimum English entry requirements
- Non-student visa holders only
- A guardian is required for Juniors aged 9 – 13 at the end of the day to accompany them to the homestay accommodation.
EU is a NEAS Quality Endorsed College.